Thursday, January 20, 2011

Scheduling My First Fitting

So I don't have a normal entry today but I would like to share my interesting story about my call to David's Bridal.

So they have been calling me INCESSANTLY about calling to set up an appointment for my bridesmaids to come in and get their dresses. I always feel bad telling people "no we are not buying from you" lol don' know why.

So i get another call from them today and I decide i need to call them and stop this. PLUS I really need to schedule my first fitting for when I am home in April. Why not kill 2 birds with one stone right?

So I call and get the first matter out of the way and then am transferred to the seamstress to schedule my fitting. This woman has an extremely thick Russian accent so when you read what she says you HAVE to have a Russian accent lol it just makes it funnier ... well to me anyways :-)

Lady: When is your wedding?
Me: May 21st
Lady: When would you like to make your appointment?
Me: preferably April 8th.
Lady: Noo, Noo that is to close to wedding date.
Me: Well I live in Texas and my dress and wedding are both in PA so unfortunately I can only come when I'm there.
Lady: Oh ok when would you like to come?
Me: April 8th.
Lady: What weekend are you going to be here in April?
Me: um the weekend of April 8th.
Lady: Ok what day would you like to come in?
Me: April 8th (ahhhhhh!)
Lady: Oh I have no appointments that day. How about Saturday?
Me: I don't know, I don't know what is planned for that weekend sooo ...
Lady: Thursday would really be best.
Me: I will still be in Texas. I fly into PA late Thursday night.
Lady: Ok we do Friday the 8th at 11am.
Me: That's perfect.

AHHHH hahahaha seriously lady you are crazy. It's been one of those days on the phone in general so I shouldn't be surprised lol. At least I got the day I wanted and it wont interfere with anything that happens to be planned since everything is top secret and I don't want anything to mess up any plans that were made by my girls since they simple are the best :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment