Thursday, December 30, 2010

Update!

SORRY for being such a slacker!

We flew back to PA for Christmas and I have been running around like a crazy person trying to get everything settled and finalized.

My girls and I went dress shopping for them and decided on the navy blue Jim Hjelm dress I had talked about in the blog out brides maid dresses (sorry for being lazy and not reposting a pic). The girls that were about to try it on all look gorgeous and I have no doubt so with the others girls. It's just such a great dress for everyone. They did say I should pick one color though so I don't know what to do :(. I feel bad making everyone where a color they don't necessarily love. But I guess thats life lol.

Tuesday I met with our florist and am very excited out that but did not realized all the flowers you have to have for people! Goodness it is a little silly.

Yesterday we had our cake tasting which was SOOO yummy! We decided on the 3 flavors for the 3 tiers; chocolate cake with peanut butter filling, vanilla cake with buttercream filling and chocolate chip cake with chocolate buttercream filling!!! Yeh no carrot cake. Patrick did not like it at all and honestly it wasn't anywhere as good as Main Street Bistros. I'm really happy with our selection and think it's a good variety. The cake was so moist dense which is how i LOVE my cake :)

Right now I am waiting for the tent rental lady to get to the house to discuss and nail that down. So far compared to the place we were going through we could potentially save $2-3,000! Yeh crazy right?! Patrick's best friend's soon to be in-laws own a rental company so they are really helping us out and giving us good prices on everything which is saving my sanity lol seriously this entire rental things is the most stressful part. So wish me luck.

I will be back in Tx on the first so expect my blogs to be more regular starting sunday :)
Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment