Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tease Alert!

So I decided I would post a little preview of what is to come once I get my professional pictures.


So I'm sure you can tell I am extremely impatient but and pretty proud of how good I have been about this entire process. It helps that my photographer also showed me some pictures early ... and by early I mean the day after the wedding ... seriously BEST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER.

I have the HONOR and pleasure of working with David Mierlcarek who was like a kid in a candy shop when he came to check where the wedding would be held. I can't even tell you how amazing it is and energizing to have a photographer who is just as excited as you about shooting your wedding if not a little more. I may have had to say "no" to a couple of requests (actually just one). Tromping in a pig field when it had rained ALL week WITH the pigs in the field .... no sorry I will draw the line there and ONLY because 1) you would stink the rest of the night and 2) female pigs are extremely aggressive ... oh and the mud is so deep after that much rain we would have all sunk to our knees and i think everyone would have MURDER me.


Speaking of murder here is the sencond picture I received from David, to which I have to say ROCKS!Now if you are wondering what you are looking at I would take a good look in the background and you will see my husbands legs dangling from a tractor. David told us "Marriage isn't all roses". I would have to say I have never had more fun in my life shooting this! Patrick probably not so much but he was SUCH a good sport. The even lined the barrel with some bubble wrap we found in my mom's studio so he wouldn't get his suit all muddy because it was really nasty in there. Also that is mud on my arm not a cut and that was there my chance and just happened to look AWESOME for this shoot.


Next is the picture that made me cry at the airport for about 20 mins .... it's really hard to stop once you start going, people kept looking at me and probably thought someone had died lol quite the opposite. Take a look for yourself.I might be a little biased but I think this is the most beautiful wedding picture I have ever seen and cannot believe it is us. Don't ask me how they got it because there is no light behind us and it is about 10pm and pitch black. He actually had to keep at me about doing this one because I was so tired by this point but I gave in and was so glad I did ... way worth missing my favorite song on the dance floor for this.

Reason #486 why David was the BEST Photographer ever .... we got a package from him about a week or 2 ago and we thought it was our pictures already except it was pretty big. When we opened it we see a 3x2 canvas print of the above picture. A gift from our lovely photographer. Tears again. We now have it hanging above our bed and still can't believe how lucky we were to have such an amazing photographer that genuinely cared about not just our wedding but us as well.

1 comment:

  1. that is simply the most gorgeous photo.... wow a "tease" is right! can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete