Sunday, June 5, 2011

Invitation Preparation!

When I was doing the invitations I had taken pictures fully tending to post about it... hey just cause it took me 4 months doesn't mean I didn't do what I planned to. It just takes me longer to do things sometimes ;-)
So since I ordered my Invitations from Etsy really all I had to do was address the envelopes, the RSVP post cards and put the guest names on the RSVP line.. Since there were no kids at the wedding and only people in a serious relationship were allowed to bring a guest didn't want any confusion so I typed in the names of the guests who were invited on the RSVP line for them :-) Smart I know and worked really great.
Also since I was on a budget I refused to hire a calligrapher to do it. I actually found this wonderful site with free font downloads thanks to Jacin from Lovely Little Details for posting about this site where you can get free fonts to which i downloaded and used for SO much stuff for this wedding. Free = AWESOME!
So here is my little station all set up :-)
Let's make some Invitations!
I got this pearly white ink pad at Michael's for $5
This Stamp; also from Michael's and totally worth the $10 i spent on it.
What did I do with these little lovelies you ask?
WA-La!
I also used them on the brown paper bags that held the homemade chocolate dipped rice crispy treats that were our favors :-) Best $15 I spent!
Our First Returned RSVP post card ... note the space at the bottom for the song request ;-)

1 comment: